No No ... This post is not about the big rumblings of my life. This is about a very small confusion, a situation which many of us face multiple times across our lives, yet we refuse to learn. It rather becomes a habit to commit the same error, and then enjoy laughing at ourselves.
So what's the big thing in my life?
It's the confusion between the words PUSH/PULL. Literally, we all have grown up with these words. And we have seen the same on so many doors. So here's where my confusion starts. Whenever I am about to open the door with an indication of "Push/Pull" I often get confused in which direction to move the door. And 99 out of 100 times I am wrong with the direction,the result being a loud thud because of the door stoppers.And few hundred frowning faces free with the thud. And every time comes the same resolution from me that I am going to get this damn thing correct the next time.Despite my repeated attempts, I have become so much efficient with this mistake that the story always repeats itself whenever I pass through such doors. And now I have given up. It's no more a confusion of my life,it has become a habit.
So what's your habit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment